CTI Global is an IT Service Provider headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and working in select countries across the globe. We provide cloud based solutions via IaaS, DRaaS and Backup as a Service. We currently have a presence in Dublin, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Jamaica and New Jersey.
We run a friendly energetic atmosphere to work in and have a keen interest in developing new ideas for business using consumer technologies due to the consumerisation of IT. We are always looking for new ways to innovate and welcome fresh ideas and approaches in the business.
Job Purpose Summary
CTI has been a leader in IT Security and Governance solutions for two decades. We are currently looking for senior consultants and engineers to join our growing Professional Services team to implement advanced SailPoint IdentityNow-based solutions for large customers in the Retail, Aerospace, Financial, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Education, Energy, Media and Government sectors.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Gathering, refining and analyzing customer requirements
- Determining optimal SailPoint solution architecture/design
- Assist customers in planning SailPoint product deployment
- Building, testing and supporting solution
- Delivering informal knowledge transfer to customer staff
- Assisting with business development tasks (proof-of-concepts)
Successful applicants must have two years of focused experience working with:
- SailPoint’s IdentityNow solution (for access certification and/or life-cycle management)
Desired Engineering / Technical Skills:
- Setting up and installing IDN virtual appliance software
- Scripting: Powershell, Beanshell
- JASON Objects, Postman
- Web Services / Rest API
- Databases (Oracle, MSFT SQL, MySQL)
- LDAP Directories (including MSFT Active Directory)
- AWS and/or Azure cloud (desired but not required)
Applicants should additionally have at least 6 years of focused experience working in a large-enterprise setting with solutions for:
- User Account Provisioning (JML use cases)
- User Access Certification / Compliance processes
- Password Management
- Data Synchronization
- SailPoint IdentityNow certification a big plus
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Appreciation for and experience with structured engineering methodology
- Engineering group leadership potential and/or teaming skills
- Ability to work occasionally with the CTI sales team when required
- 4-year college degree in engineering or computer science is preferred (graduate degree or graduate work a big plus)
- Very occasional visits to Customer sites throughout the US
- Opportunity to work remotely from home office
CTI has partnered with SailPoint since 2010, and provides a dynamic, professional career path to its full-time field consultant staff.
The position includes continual technical / product training and a highly competitive base salary plus a full benefits package. Opportunity to participate in an incentive bonus plan is offered.
Please email us your CV to email@example.com mentioning job position